PETNET Solutions Australia attended the ANZSNM symposium “PET/MRI for Beginners” held at Sydney University on February 15th, 2013. Speakers from international and local PET facilities illustrated how PET/MRI provides better diagnostic images for better patient outcomes. Many PET facilities and commercial companies attended the meeting and gained excellent insight into this new emerging technology.
- Media Release: Molecular Imaging in NSW
- Cyclotek ( Aust) Pty Ltd, Cyclopharm Limited, PETTECH Solutions Pty Ltd and Macquarie University create a new opportunity for NSW imaging sector
- Plans for 2017 – Watch this space – Sydney Vital and Southern Cancer Centre
- PETNET working with HIS to encourage PET/CT 2016
- New Horizons in Prostate Cancer
- Symposium: PET/MRI for Beginners
- FDG PET – A New Paradigm for Monitoring in Oncology