Prof Christopher Rowe of Austin Melbourne, was the guest speaker addressing an audience of nuclear medicine professionals about the latest advancements in the development of amyloid biomarkers. Prof Rowe is a highly respected keynote speaker for the ANZ Society of Geriatric Medicine and is an internationally recognised researcher and developer of new compounds who works closely with international firms to develop novel products.
- Media Release: Molecular Imaging in NSW
- Cyclotek ( Aust) Pty Ltd, Cyclopharm Limited, PETTECH Solutions Pty Ltd and Macquarie University create a new opportunity for NSW imaging sector
- Plans for 2017 – Watch this space – Sydney Vital and Southern Cancer Centre
- PETNET working with HIS to encourage PET/CT 2016
- New Horizons in Prostate Cancer
- Symposium: PET/MRI for Beginners
- FDG PET – A New Paradigm for Monitoring in Oncology