Dr. Sam Berlangieri, Head Clinical PET Program Austin Melbourne, was a guest speaker addressing an audience from various medical disciplines on the topic of “FDG PET – A New Paradigm for Monitoring in Oncology”. The evening Chairman was A/Prof Paul Roach, Director Nuclear Medicine RNSH. The evening has been captured on video and is now available on YouTube. For more information on how to view the video please email us.
- Media Release: Molecular Imaging in NSW
- Cyclotek ( Aust) Pty Ltd, Cyclopharm Limited, PETTECH Solutions Pty Ltd and Macquarie University create a new opportunity for NSW imaging sector
- Plans for 2017 – Watch this space – Sydney Vital and Southern Cancer Centre
- PETNET working with HIS to encourage PET/CT 2016
- New Horizons in Prostate Cancer
- Symposium: PET/MRI for Beginners
- FDG PET – A New Paradigm for Monitoring in Oncology